Saturday 1 March 2014

Music Mag Research - Contents Page 3

Hope everyones doing okay out there! This is the contents page on a well known DJ mag, there are many features that I want to use in my own magazine! Each section of the magazine is split up into different bright colours which will attract the target audience I am looking for. I like how they have only outlined the main sections of the magazine with images rather than have loads of different images dotted around the page, I will be using this in my magazine contents page to show off the proffesionalism of the magazine because in my opinion it looks pretty professional... I like how the subheading has a block of colour around it making it stand out from the rest of the text. I also think that the way the little headings have been sectioned by lighter colours is a great eye catching feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment