Wednesday 5 March 2014

Q contents page 4

Another contents page I found was for a completely different type of magazine too the one I am making. I decided to give it a quick look because I can still use some of the features that this contents page has to offer. I like the way Q have put there logo on the contents page more than once. I think they did this because it fits with the color scheme, and whilst its rather noticeable it doesn't take up to much space on the page. I also like how Q have made a section dedicated to a certain band. This will attract a very niche audience as allot of the magazine will be about one particular band rather than a group of bands. I don't think I will be using this idea in my magazine however simply because it differs from DJ magazines because in my personal opinion I want to know about a range of different DJs not just one! The house style and the way the page is designed looks smart and formal and it fits with the target audience Q is trying to attract. This is also what DJ magazines do and its what I am planning on doing with my own magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment