Friday 28 February 2014

Music Mag Research - MixMag 1

Morning everyone! So I'm starting my research into other DJ magazines and the first one I chose is mixmag! This edition obviously stars calvin harris on the front cover, who in my opinion is a rather famousDJ. This creates a good reputaion for mixmag as they instantly know the type of people who will be buying the product. (People who love calvin harris or general DJ's) This lets them design the rest of the magazine for there target market. The front cover is covered in different fonts, different colours and the logo is one of the main eye catching points of the cover. Each section of text has a sub-heading which is in a different colour to the rest of the text. I personally love this idea as it shows whoever is reading the magazine what the main parts of the mag are going to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment