Sunday 2 March 2014

Music Mag Research - Mixmag 4

Morning people! I decided to do another piece of research to do with music magazines! I decided to another mixmag magazine, this was because mixmag do perfect magazines for my target market (teens - young adults). This is because of the vibrant colors, the use of a very famous artist (deadmau5) and the use of bold "cool" font. The use of vibrant colors link into my target market and the people who enjoy this music because of the type of music. If you go to a concert with this sort of music playing, almost everyone will be wearing something bright and colorful, this is why magazines use those colors. Mixmag also make it apparent that the magazine someone is viewing is mixmag. They do this by making there logo/heading the main part of the front cover. I might steal this idea but I might do something else, I was thinking about making the artist the main part of the front cover to increase interest in the magazine and bring a larger audience to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment