Friday 7 March 2014

DJmag Double Page Spread 2

I'm back with another, yes another piece of research! This double page spread is from the famous electro music magazine DJmag. It stars a fairly famous DJ Ferry Corsten, The use of a famous DJ being on the double page spread of the magazine bring a large audience to the magazine, (People who enjoy listening to Ferry Corsten). This also gets the DJs reputation up as he is starred in an extremely popular magazine. I will pretend that the artist I have on my double page spread is extremely famous by  making some facts and statistics up about him/her. I am also going to make him look smart but fairly casual and hopefully get a good image of him/her behind some decks or facing a crowd!

Track of the day: Martin Garrix - Proxy

No comments:

Post a Comment