Wednesday 5 March 2014

DJmag contents page 3

Good afternoon everyone! I'm back with another contents page to talk about! This one is a DJmag contents page, whilst looking at the different selections of content pages linked to DJ magazines I'm starting to realise that they're all fairly similar. Bright colors, Loads of colorful and packed images and some informal language. This is what makes up a DJ magazine on pretty much every page. I like the bar at the top of the page, it might not mean anything but its a cool decoration. I like how that bar is then repeated throughout the contents page to put the magazine into different sections. As I have said in other reviews I am thinking about implementing this "feature" into my own magazine, this is because I like the idea of splitting the magazine into different sections such as: VIP, Music, Artists, Festivals etc. This is because it instantly lets the reader pick the section they want to flick too. I also like how DJmag have added page numbers to the images, showing off the most important parts of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment