Tuesday 8 April 2014

Title (Upper part of front cover)

So I decided to work on the title (Upper part of the front cover) to make it look more like a music magazine as I didn't just want a word saying "Hooked" at the top of my magazine as it wouldn't of been very eye catching. I decided to underline the text to make it stand out more. I also decided to put a circle around the "H" this was so that it added a bit of variety to the title. It changed the color of the text and it also made it look as though the circle was part of the font. The next thing I did was to add text to the banner at the top of the front cover to act as a banner. This made the front cover look extremely professional (in my opinion) I decided to add two offers. One is the poster which can be placed anywhere in the magazine and the other is the free CD which I might need to add a section to the double page spread for so I might change the CD to something else so I don't need to take up any space inside the pages I am creating for a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment