Wednesday 9 April 2014

The contents

I had to write up my contents for the contents page and I decided I would split my magazine up into 4 different sections so that it would be easier to think of stories for my magazine. Obviously I had a few stories already in mind from my initial planning but I didn't have enough to fit these two columns. So with my initial planning a bit more research and a look back at my old research I came up with a list of stories and titles that would feature in my magazine and I have to say i'm pretty proud of them. The number for the pages are just the right size compared to the text, the sections of the magazine are titled with a reasonable size font and the text in between the numbers not only makes sense but looks professional and modern. I think this is conventionally what all DJ magazines go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment