Tuesday 15 April 2014

The pictures

So this is a set of pictures I went out and took a while ago. I went out with a group of friends with one of the schools cameras and just took quite allot of photos one night, ranging from long shots to close ups to scenic pictures. I found this task fairly enjoyable as I was with my mates and we were messing about but also doing some serious work. I told them where to stand and what poses to pull etc. but I took them on a Friday night in town so that made things a little more interesting as people kept on running and trying to get there picture taken. After I had taken the photos and went back to school too choose suitable ones I decided that I needed more variation with my pictures so I need to take some more as most of my photos were fairly dark and quite masculine. For now this looks alright as my rough cut deadline approaches i'm feeling fairly confident about what i've done so far

No comments:

Post a Comment