Thursday 27 February 2014

Music Mag Research - DJ Mag 2

How is everyone on this glorious day?! I'm still researching different DJ mags and I came across probably the most famous one out there 'DJ Mag' A pretty simple name I know but it gets the point across. On the front cover of this magazine is a DJ called Hardwell who in my opinion is the best DJ out there, in fact he is the best DJ out there at the moment, He was rated number 1 DJ in the world!  This again gives DJ mag a huge boost in popularity because people will be wanting too know more about the number 1 DJ in the world. I think I'm going to implement this idea into my own work by making up some facts and figures about my posing 'DJ' too make him look good and make the magazine I'm creating look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment