Friday 14 February 2014

Feedback from Preliminary task

After finishing the magazine my teacher gave me some crucial feedback on what I can do better and what I did well. I was told that the way I had laid out my titles on the front cover and contents page was done really well but I needed some more information on the front cover and less information on the contents page. I could relate to this as I already knew what I had done wrong I just didn't have time for improvements. This is something else I needed to keep an eye on for my music magazine, Time management is something I need to focus on as in my other subjects I have been really stressed etc. because of deadlines and how poor my time management skills are. All the feedback I received whether bad or good was very helpful and was noted down to make sure I remembered them when thinking about planning my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment